Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sounding Off?

I just read something on line which reinforces my desire not to become one of those persons who sounds off about everything. OK, every once in a while a subject I actually think I know something about gets my goat but I try to resist the temptation to become one of those people who thinks the whole world is waiting for their opinion. See, I'm sounding off even when I'm writing about resisting sounding off.

In this wired world it seems everyone who reads, sees or hears something they feel strongly about has to let everyone else know their opinion about it.

Do they ever ask, as I'm asking now, who gives a hoot what you think about anything?
I've discovered over and over again that most people really don't care what YOU have to say, but are convinced you are fascinated by their opinons about EVERYTHING.

Still listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment