Monday, July 11, 2011

Two to Muddle

We have come to the conclusion that it takes two of us just to muddle through the blips of the day.

For example: the emoticons. I said the other day I used one in a text message but had no idea where it came from in my cell phone. Today, while resolving the phantom phone calls issue, my wife came across the combination of keys that produce the smiley faces. Who knows when I'll ever use one again but at least now I know how. If I can remember.

The phantom phone calls have been eliminated by moving my speed dial number away from the the lock/unlock key and leaving my former number unassigned. I'm embarrassed it took two of us to figure that one out.

Now comes Wells Fargo which has been digesting its merger/takeover of Wachovia bank about as long as it takes a snake to gorge on a fat pig. I get notices in the mail and on line that this and that is going to happen and I should be prepared, etc., etc. Happen, already, I say.

If it's too big to digest, take smaller bites. Or spit it out and try something tastier. Nah, that won't happen.

So that brings you up to date on my cell phone issues. As for Wells Fargo, Giddyap guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment