Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tablet Time

No sooner did we mention we got a Nook then friends told us they got iPads or Kindles. 'Tis the season of the tablet, no doubt.

I mentioned previously that must of us of a certain age wished these devices came with printed instructions, but we've all moved on since then and are enjoying our new toys.

We heard one amusing story from a neighbor whose son who was so excited with his new device he was demanding face time with his sister. Said his mother: “She's right there, you can have all the face time you want just turn around.” What fun is that?

Anyway, I have three more nights to muddle through the modern world and then I'm declaring myself free to blog about anything instead of ranting and wailing only about technology. That will be a new challenge.

The world will still be modern, of course, but I'm veering off course to muddle in as many puddles as I can find.

They're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment