Saturday, January 15, 2011

Already Confused

Did I say I was looking into getting a Blu-ray player? Well, I'm already confused. I started looking at the items on line and I know I will have to go to a store and talk with someone who knows something about the technology before I can figure out if it will work with my PC and how to connect the PC to the TV and get the internet and all that.

I read somewhere that a wireless connection might not get you the sharpest picture but it may be the easiest way to hook everything up. I don't want to run wires from my home office through the house to the den where the TV is. Who does?

Price may not be the deciding factor after all. Simplicity will be.

And on another topic, did you see where all the astrological signs have been shifted because the Earth shrugged? Not that I take any of that seriously but it's always fun to check your sign once in a while just to see what's doing on a particular day.

(Used to be a Capricorn, now I'm Sagittarius? Like, who cares?)

Uh, was this a good day for flippancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment