Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time Out

Every once in a while you have to walk away from something that's bugging you. It's the only way to restore some semblance of sanity.

Take last night, for instance. I told you two of six pictures of my great granddaughters I downloaded from the internet would materialize only in Jpg. form. I asked my Israeli grandson for some advice to correct this but my stateside son chipped in first.

So following his instructions I tried again this afternoon and the two missing pictures appeared on my PC. BUT THE FOUR OTHERS ARE NOW MISSING!

It's enough to make you cry. Or, as I said before, just walk away and follow the advice broadcasters give to pro golfers who mess up: “gather yourself.”

Those pictures are out there somewhere and some day I'll find them and some day my prints will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment