Tuesday, October 4, 2011

iPhone XVIII?

They might as well start numbering them like Super Bowls since they seem to come around yearly. The only thing missing is a trophy. How about the Steve Jobs Jug?

No matter what version the iPhone comes out with the early adapters will be lining up to be the first to buy it. Which makes me wonder just how smart does a phone have to be?

I realize these new phones are not for me. I just need to make an occasional phone call, text my grandchildren and that's about it. (Full disclosure: said grandchildren all have smart phones, which proves how much smarter they are than grandpa.)

But let's not be grouchy. If new products help the economy, that's good.

Have fun all you iPhoners, old and new. I'll be watching from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment