Monday, January 9, 2012

Super-PAC Me

I'd like my own Super PAC so I can buy a state. Any state. How much can a state cost?

I'm not running for anything but that shouldn't mean I can't raise tons of money to play with. Everyone else is doing it. It doesn't seem too hard.

You just have to find someone with lots of money who doesn't know what to do with it other than spend it to bother other people. I know a lot of people I could bother with that kind of dough.

Don't send the money to my home. Just let me know how much you have to contribute and I'll tell you where to spend it. Sound fair?

This could be great fun. Maybe even a game. Call it Super PAC-MAN. Dollar bills will chase candidates all over the board, gobbling them up until one is left standing.

That's your winner. If you don't like him you can select another board and play again

The game ends when you run out of money. Or get some more.

Maybe it never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment