Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Great Day!

January 8, 2011, my 80th birthday, was a great day.

This morning I was given an honor in my synagogue. Later, my son Rob, his wife, Caroline, and their children, Ben, Zack and his friend Meredith, and Sam and Jake, joined my wife and I for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Montclair, and later for dessert at home. 

The feature presentation was an inter-active power-point show of "my life," (highlights only) created by Rob with contributions emailed in from Israel where my younger son, Rick, lives with his wife and their eight children, three of whom are married and two of whom have children. They are quite a group and all contributed to the presentation with appropriate greetings.

The presentation was warm, funny and delightful. Many thanks to Rob who put his heart, soul and great creative energy into producing it.

The celebration continues tomorrow, albeit in a lower key, with a brunch for my tennis friends.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment