Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Is it me, or...

Microsoft, which once again sent me a pop-up message that my “trial” version of Office is about to expire. This, after I previously went through the process of purchasing and installing Office 2010.

So I did it once again and I hope this will be the end of it. To be safe, however, I now keep my purchase order and Product Key by my side whenever I open this laptop. You can't be too confident.

I started this blog out of frustration with the dazzling pace of new technology, some of which I embrace but most of which is beyond me. The fact is, I'm too old for it. My son and grandchildren are of the tech generation and bless them for that.

I still prefer a phone call (land line or cell) to a text message or email. Bottom line, however, I'll take any kind of communication from them any way I can get it. Amen, says my wife.

I just don't want to hear from Microsoft again. It's becoming a trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment