Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tech-less In Verona

Some days it's just nice to stay away from the PC. If you don't open your email you won't see all the spam that clutters up the in-box.

Of course, you also could miss some interesting communications from family and friends. But they'll wait. Nothing urgent, thank goodness. Didn’t use my cell phone at all.

I did, however, notch a first. I scanned an item directly from my new four-in-one printer to my email outbox and send it on. Short of thrilling, but an advance nonetheless. Still haven't sent or received a fax, but that will happen eventually.

Every once in a while on a lazy day like today I think about going to the stores and looking at the latest gadgets, such as e-readers, the various versions of tablet computers, Roku boxes, Blu-rays, etc. But the sun was shining, the weather was dry, the air cool and a walk in the park seemed a better investment.

We'll get around to the other stuff whenever.

Had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment