Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Positive Feedback

As much as I complain about dealing with Verizon FIOS I have to admit I had a very positive experience this evening.

I was on the phone with two different agents for well over an hour resolving some issues with recording programs on my DVR and then installing the Verizon Security Suite powered by McAfee, which is part of my deal with Verizon.

No wonder it takes so long to get to speak to a real person when you call. When you finally do get someone they actually spend as much time as possible with you to resolve your issues.

I’m fascinated by how they can take control of your computer and do their thing while you sit there and watch. Although it took a good chunk of my evening tonight, the end results are worthwhile.

Thanks, Vanessa and Tom, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment