Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am Thrilled

At last, my wife has found something that draws her to the PC's keyboard. She has discovered the delight of sending e-greeting cards from the website of jacquielawson.com.

I'm not trying to drum up business for this commercial website I'm just saying that their offerings are so unusual and engaging that for the first time I'm not hearing, ”could you send a card to...” She wants to do it herself.

I'm encouraged this might lead her to further use of the computer. She already plays Words with Friends on our Nook. She even plays both sides of a game with me. And she let's me win.

We were introduced to the Lawson site by friends who sent us a beautiful thank you note via that site. We liked it so much we signed up for a year's subscription. All the cards you can send for $12. Hard to beat that.

We were in the supermarket this afternoon buying old fashioned greeting cards (we still have to send and/or deliver some ourselves) and some were over $4. For the price of three of those we have a year's supply on line.

If you play your cards right you may be hearing from us via the Lawson route.

No comments:

Post a Comment