Friday, January 3, 2014

Blocked

I have been blocked by the “Blocked Sender” list. No matter how many times I block Key West Vacations, Belize Vacations, Sanibel Vacations, Lower Mortgage Rates, Buy a Foreclosure, and even Female Seduction enticements, they keep flooding my in-box.

What's a person to do? It's easier to just keep deleting them than trying to block them. If you click on “block message,” you get a question: “do you want to block this message and if you do, all subsequent messages from this sender will be blocked.” It's a myth. Doesn't happen.

No subsequent messages are blocked. The senders change their email addresses just enough to let their come-ons slip through the alleged blockade.

If someone has a solution to this problem I'd like to know about it.

Oops, just got an email from a company offering me “50K coverage, no credit required.” None given, either.

There is no end to this. (Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment