Sunday, January 29, 2012

Setback For Sony

Just when I thought I had made my piece with technology, our digital photo frame went on the blink. I don't know why. It operates on house power. I changed the battery in the remote but it still doesn't work.

Sony will get a call from me and I hope we can resolve the problem. It's a nice gadget but it hasn't been updated lately. We usually need help to do this from my son, who gave it to us a few years ago.

It sits in a nice place in our den and we love the clock face which shows day of week, month, year and, of course, the time. When it's working, that is.

With a successful rebirth of the digital photo frame we may add photos of our newest great grandchildren. They deserve their chance to glow.

We'll see. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment