Monday, January 17, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

A few days ago I said I was looking into getting a Blu-ray player. So today I looked and came close to buying. 

BUT...just as I was about to take the plunge I noticed the pool was empty. In other words, they were all out of the player I thought might work for me. Naturally, the good salesperson offered to let me pay for it today and then return to the store to pick it up when it next appeared on the shelves.

I didn't think so. Reluctantly, yet somewhat relieved, I let the whole thing go for another time. Maybe.

I'm still not sure whether my wi-fi router will stream movies from my PC in one room to my TV in another room.

And, of course, the larger question -- which my wife keeps asking -- is: "DO WE REALLY NEED THIS?"

We'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment