Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let The Games Begin

NY Times headline (or is it an e-line if it comes via the internet?):

"House Votes to Repeal Health Care Law"

The Senate won't act on it, effectively scuttling the measure, says The Times. So now let's see what alternatives the ragin' Repubs have to offer. I'm guessing none.

On the Blu-ray front, I talked with my friend JB, the techie, and I'm somewhat encouraged that I can pull it off if I can convince the consumer in chief that it's worth the expenditure.

But not right now. We are getting ready for a trip to Israel to visit our family there, mainly the grand-children and great-grandchildren with no intent to slight my son and daughter-in-law. They know the score.

So, if we Blu-ray at all, it will have to be after we return.

I'm sure you're on the edge of your seats pending the outcome of the saga of Muddling Marv inching into the modern world.

Patience, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment