Friday, January 21, 2011

To Be Fair

Last night I was a little caustic about Verizon's ability to deliver two new batteries for our cell phones. I apologize. They arrived this afternoon via FedEx but I have not had time to install them. Tomorrow, as Scarlett said, is another day.

Meanwhile, we were trapped in the house by last night's snowstorm until our snow removal service arrived about 2:30 this afternoon. Not that we had anywhere to go, but I always feel a little antsy about not shovelling some of it away myself.

Thing is, the spouse-in-chief frowns on my exerting myself in that manner. And while I understand her concern, the machismo runs high until I lie down and let it pass.

Eventually we get plowed out. Did you hear we're expecting another snowstorm next week?

Enough already!

No comments:

Post a Comment