Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Remember This?

It's a question we always ask when looking at our picture albums. For those of us who took pictures with film cameras we saved the prints in albums. We have a closet full of them in addition to the digital pictures now in our computers.

Rather than throw out the albums, we've been giving them to our grandchildren, one at a time, whenever they come to visit. Some time in the future they and my son will have to decide what to do with the rest of them.

Meantime, whenever I have free time I go through the digital photos and delete them. I have to believe we've seen them often enough and since no one else is interested in them, it's time to hit the delete key.

I think I mentioned previously that we have many pictures on Picasa, by Google. I'm still trying to figure out how to delete entire albums from that service. Right now I'm doing it one picture at a time and that's very time-consuming (and boring).

The kids will be here next week. I'm sure they'll figure it out for me.

We'll see how it develops.  

No comments:

Post a Comment